Saturday, January 28th // 8:30 am – 12 PM
If they were honest, many kids in Christian homes would say they find Jesus boring. But what if you could help your children see something new and stunning about Jesus every time you opened the Bible with them? And what if your home became a place where Jesus felt like your daily hope—the exciting Savior behind everything you do? Show Them Jesus will help you take kids beyond the bland and show them how marvelous Jesus really is.
You’ll learn to…
- Create a gospel-aware home that’s about trusting Jesus every day, not just trying to impress him or pretending to be good.
- Build up kids’ confidence based on who they are in Christ.
- Give kids multiple motivations (all based on Jesus!) for obeying God.
- Talk about Jesus daily in ways that show the bigness of the gospel and the fulness of all Jesus gives us.
- Guide kids through our culture’s fixation on sex, gender, and identity in ways that point to Jesus and ease anxiety.
- Become a parent who enjoys praying for your kids, teaching them about Jesus, and growing as a Christian alongside them.
Saturday, January 28th
8:30 AM - 12 PM
$25 per person
Jack Klumpenhower is an author and editor whose works include the best-selling book, Show Them Jesus: Teaching the Gospel to Kids. He teaches children and youth about Jesus at churches, camps, clubs, Christian schools, and conferences worldwide. His Bible lessons emphasize the gospel of Jesus—the good news of salvation from sin through faith in Christ.